The upcoming Motorola Moto X has been in the headlines lately thanks to numerous leaks, reports, and rumors. Thats to a user on Google + we now have some video details on what the Motorola Moto X has to offer.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Exclusive to Rogers in Canada with two variants in (black and white)
- Launching in August.
- Launch Google Now with your voice and without touching the handset. The trigger command is “OK Google Now”.
- Ability to personalize the trigger command for the voice actions
- No notification light. Alerts appear on the lockscreen under the time widget.
- Launch the camera by twisting your wrist twice.
- Take a photo by touching anywhere on the screen, or long-hold to take multiple photo.
Check out the Moto X in action on Google+ and on Vimeo below.